Next meetup November 5, 5:00 PM MDT online
extemporal (formerly circuitBoard) meetups are spontaneous and impromptu times for sharing your work, prototyping, and finding collaborators in media arts.
- making things with e-waste and digital waste (unused files)
- synthesizers and electronic music instruments
- DIY electronics projects
- custom software and apps
- obsolete hardware and software
- showcasing free and open-source tools
- creative media work you are making: music, cryptoart, NFTs etc. welcome!
facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/3097229137270085
meetup.com event page: https://www.meetup.com/extemporal/events/281254340
NOTE: meetups are online and will only return to Boulder Public Library when COVID transmission rate is at Moderate (Yellow). Currently it is High (Red). When they return they will be hybrid in-person/remote.